CNB 5.26% 40.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Ann: MAJOR COPPER GOLD DISCOVERY 41m @ 4.1% Cu Inc 9m @ 10.3% Cu, page-494

1. 992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 393
    IMO, cap raise still some months away.
    Management would me smart to maximise potential and drive the SP as high as possible before the next cap raise.
    Lets not forget, we still have other results pending which may define a clearer picture.
    We also have other projects that will add value:

1. SIGNIFICANT LITHIUM SOILANOMALY - Big Hill is located 60 and 80 kms north of the giant world classPilgangoora and Wodgina lithium mines...once again the word SIGNIFICANT was referenced in the most recent announcement.
    We all know Lithium is currently and will most likely remain a very hot sector for the forthcoming years leading into a global shortfall as a result of ambitious timeframes to decarbonise and meet ESG goals.
    I am really looking forward to more update from Big Hill, this could also be a sleeping giant!!

Robs comments re Big Hill:
    "We are in unexplored lithium and gold elephant country at Big Hill and lookforward to first pass drilling of the Big Hill soil anomalies as quickly as possible.While we remain extremely excited about our gold prospects in the Pilbara, wecannot ignore a walk up lithium drill target of this ilk which has presented itselfat Big Hill. Carnaby has significant exposure to energy metals with our DuchessCopper Gold project and considers lithium a long term metal of the future thatwe are compelled to explore for in conjunction with the gold exploration in thePilbara of WA.”

And lets not forget the Strelley Gold project that was initially taunted as out flagship project due to similarities and nearology to the DEG Hemi Style intrusion.
    "Newly discovered >4km long Strelley, Gold Corridor encompassing the Bastion,
    Stockade and Alcazar Prospects"

we also have other projects of significance, my point, we are not a one trick pony and valuations will be a result of contributions from all projects....hence, management need to be strategic with cap raising..

Given the very small SOI, should the additional results in the coming week(s) from the Greater Duchess Major Copper Gold discovery be consistent, then i believe the SP will continue to move quickly...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $68.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 40.0¢ 38.0¢ $84.27K 216.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 51147 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 68311 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.