CNB 2.88% 53.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Ann: MAJOR COPPER GOLD DISCOVERY 41m @ 4.1% Cu Inc 9m @ 10.3% Cu, page-516

1. 1,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    Yes but you will have much less than a quarter of the copper in a big volume, low grade copper mine. Grade isn't everything. The latest discovery is barely understood yet and needs a LOT more drilling before you can get any kind of MRE/PFS out of it.

this is a great find none the less, and I hope for all holders it continues to expand. My nervousness in the short-term for carnaby is the share price moving much higher. It is dangerous bringing the MC so high off a single drill result, the resource cannot even be classified as inferred yet, let alone indicated.

if you are to drill this out further in any kind of fast tracked operation, you will need a lot more cash in the bank than you currently hold. And don't forget you are obligated to have a certain number of qtrs of operating expenditure in cash. (I forget the amount and proper terminology for this but I've had stocks caught out by this in the past).

i won't be surprised if CNB sees a cap raise in the first half of 2022.

either way, exciting times ahead.

*I hold DCX so hold an interest in this panning out.(17.5% free carried is damn tasty long term)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.5¢
Change
0.015(2.88%)
Mkt cap ! $91.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 51.0¢ $65.85K 126.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27321 53.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.5¢ 849 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.