AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Volume was up a fair bit compared to yesterday, but there were...

1. 746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Volume was up a fair bit compared to yesterday, but there were just as many sellers as buyers. I think either there's still some hangover from the last capital raising that is being sold down slowly and at every positive announcement, or there are some holders who are losing patience and selling some when they can without tanking the share price (e.g. after every good annoucement also). Possibly both.

At some point this should stop, but I think it might need some really good news to change the sentiment (e.g. great drilling results), but I think they might just be good, not great.

There was a time not so long ago when I contemplated selling a good chunk, but held off as it looks like that AAU is geting close enough to the time where the share price should start rising mainly because the DFS, financing, work on mine construction and the arbitration result will be announced. Like others, I suspect, I'm keenly waiting for the results of the arbitration, but don't want to get caught in any rush to sell if the result is not good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.986M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $44.94K 11.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 43624855 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6988369 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.