VR1 5.26% 2.0¢ vection technologies ltd

Wow.... Can we go into business together so when we win a $1m...

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Wow.... Can we go into business together so when we win a $1m contract and then have a potential $30m contract opportunity waiting once we tick a few more boxes which will more than double our revenue... Then we can complain about it being not exciting... I really don't know what you're waiting for - by the time a $30m contract lands or we are doing $50m++ rev the ships sailed and the SP would be well north of the current one.

Cmon man... I was in EOS (very small parcel) for a minute until the coy couldn't deliver the way it should be... completely different scenarios... This is a fraction of what we do, this is left field and gives such credibility to our company. Cisco isnt exciting either, neither is Dell, the space sector, Autodesk... the list goes on!!!

Whilst you will say what is our revenue and position with all
    these global companies I can tell you one thing, we are sitting at the table with them which is a lot more than any other ASX company in this field is doing.

Obviously this is my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own one but I see a spade for a spade here!

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $22.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $6.266K 329.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 155000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 19967 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.