CNB 5.76% 65.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Great Post GeoFiji ...... a wonderful experience to share with...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 486
    Great Post GeoFiji ...... a wonderful experience to share with the generation x-y-z or whatever.

Like yourself, I place a % into stocks, occasionally, but most importantly during the 1970's, I deposited every cent I could into what was then called with the ANZ Group, an Ïnterest Saver A/c", sitting alongside my Mortgage. Then only use what cash you need from that A/c to live on, saved me "BIG MOBS". After all, Mortgage Rates through our most infamous Treasure were around ~17%, CRIKEY, how would Generation a-z handle that today ! LOL

Obviously GeoFigi you are very familiar with the Emperor Au mine, once very attractive to my old Co WMC ! I think we have been brought up in similar times.

Sorry, back on subject, ALL of the IP determinations look very promising to me, thank God for Cpy as conductive as it is !

But, I am holding off in throwing 30% of my hat in the CNB ring at present, perhaps a bit like yourself, "Bricks & Mortar"have been proven time & time again over many years.

ASX:CNB is revealing with numerous & positive surveys, but, but, is it too early to be suggesting that Ni Desperandum is of Economic Scale as of yet? I think , wait a little, be cautious, be careful, after all it is early days.

I am liking what I am seeing, BUT, I have to weigh up any shift in investment from "B&M"to the ASX.

GLTAH
    P.S. Cheers to you especially GeoFiji from South Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.5¢
Change
-0.040(5.76%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.0¢ 64.5¢ $145.5K 216.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8155 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.0¢ 17781 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
65.0¢
  Change
-0.040 ( 4.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 64.5¢ 59665
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.