ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Major Drill Program for IOCG/SEDEX targets at Frewena, page-41

1. 10,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    We have two new provinces opening up, East Tennant and East Aileron. Experts from academia, government geology surveys etc and boards of numerous companies are bullish on the prospects in these provinces. I have spent considerable time on the ground in both provinces and am extremely excited about the potential for discovery. So excited that I actually went out and staked ground so that I privately own half of a tenement in one of the provinces. I put my money where my belief is.

Inca have a VERY significant footprint in the East Tennant province, arguably on the best and most prospective ground (many government geologists certainly appear to think so). They have the lions share of the East Aileron province (the major crustal structures pretty well locked up) and it is scheduled to roll those tenements off the project conveyor over a number of years (Jean Elson, Lorna May, Hay river).

So if it comes down to a decision of believe the arm chair warrior/mosquito who never contributes analysis but snipes on a number of posters on a number of threads, or, look at the evidence from a number of sources as mentioned above, I know which course I chose. If you look for positive outcomes you get some right and some wrong. If you only look for the negative you never get any right.

Very happy to be accumulating ICG shares while we debate smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 812260 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.