CNB 2.04% 48.0¢ carnaby resources limited

"This will be mined, make no mistake! Can't say when or by...

1. 817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    "This will be mined, make no mistake! Can't say when or by whom."
    Lol, GF back to his usual FOMO inducing tricks.
    Remember him saying the same thing about ND over a year ago, comparing it to Ernest Henry, etc. after only a few drill holes and look what's transpired since. ND looks like a monumental flop compared to all the hype that GF and the directors were pumping. Its now their lowest priority project, have ceased drilling, and still refuse to display a long-section despite having had the doing the most drilling of any of their projects.

WRT to MT Hope Central, GF promising (again) a mine so lets analyse in more detail.
    There has been no infill drilling near or around today's intercept so continuity of mineralisation and tonnages are unknown.
    No credible geo would be willing or able to make such a statement at this early stage.

Note the yellow line which I have overlayed (over the original faint black line) shows that the majority of mineralisation sits within this envelope, and note the word "transitional" meaning that this material is to some extent weathered/oxidized. When base metals are oxidized recoveries by standard sulphide flotation are usually poor and alternative processing methods are required and are usually more complex.
    There have been no metallurgical results published from this zone and if recoveries are poor the prospect of an open-pit becomes significantly more challenging. In this case an under-ground mine would be the preferred/only option, however reserves will need to be defined and mined from outside of the transitional zone starting from relatively deep which would mean no cashflow from an open pit, and likely more expensive capital and mining costs due to the depth.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5128/5128397-1fb2adc515a426646d23d52ae93fd893.jpg

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $82.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 45.5¢ $467.2K 986.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43099 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.