HCH 2.42% $1.06 hot chili limited

I suspect that there is a lot more play out with this company...

1. 1,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    I suspect that there is a lot more play out with this company before All is said and done as the additional drill holes or proved quite in line then one way or the other for all holders. investors can make a proper decision at that point in time but the current offering is quite different to what was on offer and the first instance when the company floated some years ago and the level of excitement is quite high compared to where they were before the deal was actually done.

i think that this is the beauty of buying unknown stocks such as hch.

without making excuses for why the stock hasn't gone up 10 times in value or something crazy like that I think that the junior sector isn't in bonafide bear market still especially copper related juniors. why would we expect that this stop is gonna rise until investors have the full picture full stop then again it may fall if the picture isn't as bright as what we all hope.

I am in long with this stock as I have a certain belief in its qualities however I could be well really wrong but that's why I consider my investment in this company is speculative. let's not pretend that this is some producer like Alkane, asthe company has been in the sin bin for not being able to deliver on its original project and it will probably write a lot more capital unless it can commence a major to partner with it 4 slice of the pie which would be less dilutive existing shareholders and probably de-risk the project assuming there is a project of course.

if this is a part of hide project then we will all do really well out of it I think that if it's not amazing it will still be a decent project but just not the grandiose type scale that will hope and wish 4. The sort of project that a bull market and copper would help to get off the ground if not proving to be a massive deposit as we all hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.06
Change
0.025(2.42%)
Mkt cap ! $126.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.04 $1.09 $1.03 $721.1K 684.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5547 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.08
  Change
0.025 ( 3.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.04 $1.09 $1.04 120331
Last updated 15.57pm 07/05/2024 ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.