DEG 1.58% $1.25 de grey mining limited

Some further good drilling results ,largely irrelevant as most...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Some further good drilling results ,largely irrelevant as most of these resources wont be produced for a long time .Like Malartic the open pit will likely transition to underground mining ,this probably will begin 15-20 years from now and cost at least a billion dollars in current dollars .
    Such long term reserves add very little to the intrinsic value of DEG .No release as of yet in terms of approval of permitting required to start financing and ultimately building the mine which should be the companies primary focus .
    Interesting that Novo also released some drilling results today ,also reported that the first phase of drilling in the jv and conducted by DEG is completed but results not yet analyzed.
    DEG clearly has a superb exploration/geological/drilling team.I bought some more NVO today ,at a cyclical bottom probably ,with an enterprise value of about 50 million.Huge upside potential if DEG makes another big discovery with NVO.Again interesting that nvo with an enterprise value of around 50-60 million trades in both North America and Australia ,but DEG with a 2billion dollar value does not.
    Interesting story about Exxon today ,they are getting into the Lithium business by drilling wells into Brine deposits in Arkansas USA.
    One of the worlds biggest oil companies obviously thinks that production of Lithium from Brine is the way to go.A lot easier to extract than conventional mining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.25
Change
-0.020(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $2.304B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.27 $1.24 $3.401M 2.726M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 57147 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.25 69261 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.25
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.27 $1.27 $1.24 847862
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.