SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Yes! some more than others. I guess some of us here would...

1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Yes! some more than others.
    I guess some of us here would actually like to see 15 cents, I suspect the amount of buying at that level would be unprecedented in my opinion.

My posts are not intended to be negative, I am just sharing my thoughts, both positive and negative.

So one question that is on my mind, - how will we sustain the share price albeit at a higher level than currently, once we have the revenue from the 3 Diamonds announced, then awaiting the rest of the fleet put into orbit. I am assuming news flow on various fronts of course, but until the revenue actually is near I could see some sp weakness in the interim period (before the full contingent of satellites are launched)

Any thoughts on this? I am certain the Directors have a plan to keep the ball rolling along as they have done so magnificently to date.

Ohh *hkc*.....try Grammarly for your spelling corrections, it is free and works a treat! just google Grammarly.....do us all a favour, please. ;-)) it works in Hot Copper and makes suggestions as you type errors or poor grammar.

cheers! s4
    Last edited by s4rx7: 23/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.