VRC 12.5% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

chief,We are all waiting on funding, just like you, and I am...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3683
    chief,

We are all waiting on funding, just like you, and I am confident it's not too far away. But these tenements next door to PDI will prove to be very valuable to shareholders in my humble opinion.
    Volt will eventually do something with this asset. Whether they float it off into another company and shareholders will all be given free shares on a percentage basis or they sell it off for a tidy sum, it will prove to be a good win for all concerned.
    There would have been many PDI shareholders who would never have imagined this gold province would deliver the results that they have enjoyed in recent months. With a market cap of 330 million dollars it has grown from strength to strength. It started off with an auger drilling program similar to what Volt has done, as is the case with most junior gold companies.

Trevor is all about turning Volt into a major graphite player and having this gold asset will eventually be released in one form or another.
    Todays announcement simply provides further evidence that there could be something in the ground that definately warrants further investigation.
    But make no mistake Trevor has his eyes on the bigger picture involving our graphite assets..

As I sit here typing this, I have noticed someone has put 4.8 million to sell at 3.1c . This person is obviously trying to make the stock look heavy to suck out nervous nellies . It's a shame that people resort to these tactics.
    If he was a genuine seller he would not be selling the stock in such a manner. Fake bids and fake sells are what we all have to live with as there is no controlling it. If he was genuine he would not be showing his sell order, but rather hit the market when it got to the levels that he wished to sell. He is actually encouraging people not to pay up. Blind freddy can see what he is trying to achieve. The person trying to buy at 0.1 for 70 million is also a fake. I would like to see him remove his bid because it serves no purpose .

Volt is an exciting story with plenty of upside potential. It does not need any dressing up .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.184K 552.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 75918292 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5239231 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.