DEG 3.36% $1.39 de grey mining limited

Ann: Major Gold Extensions defined at BROLGA, page-34

1. 1,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Totally agree. This thing wouldn't have been that bad if they had just shut borders from the get go and shut everything down for a month and everything would be back to mostly normal. But because they wanted to limit it, it will be much worse. Atrocious leadership in our country with no balls.

Can see this getting worse again before it starts to slow down. It has been confirmed that the numbers coming out of China (or lack there of) are completely fabricated. They are also not re-counting cases that get it again. So if half of the cases that recovered got it again according to numbers we know of, you can add another 40k cases. Except they stopped counting. What a disgusting regimen. I am not saying this about all Chinese as I know they are suppressed. Just the ones in charge.

Again, all Scumo needs to do is shut everything down and wait 30 days. How foolish can he be. Keep medical and logistics going to keep things progressing then everyone can get back to work and recover from it all. Sorry for the rant. Just annoyed how dumb the people in charge are.

P.S. @gbgirl I am calling next weeks high of 31 cents and this stock (unless something stupid or crazy happens) won't see under 22 cents again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.