IXR 11.1% 0.8¢ ionic rare earths limited

China where have you popped up from. None holder now wants to...

1. 5,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3208
    China where have you popped up from. None holder now wants to find out who bought 18 mil shares, lol, and now project is doomed to fail and cause an environmental disaster. Spare me from all this. This is exactly why we never want the greens in power of politics. Where was China in South America, PNG and names sake China etc etc holding the cardboard sign stop mining, blah, blah!!!!

My advice move along, nothing to see here. This is an Australian operation which will follow all the rules and regulations in today’s best practice unlike your names sake China. China spreads the virus now China is here to down ramp the hell out of this stock as a non holder. It’s obvious to me he has his agenda. Why else would he wish to take his comments “yawn” to a higher authority. Reading all this sheet is ruining my holiday, lol.

On a company note disappointing that a CR is coming again, one would have thought they would have had the vision a few months back to raise enough during last CR. Lucky I sold a small parcel yesterday so will buy in. Well this will kill off SP momentum short term but with the bigger picture, aggressive drilling plan and continued reserve increases, SP will bounce back in my opinion. Enjoy the ride guys. Importantly who next will appear to down ramp. Cycle continues in spec stocks. LMAO. Now back to holidays. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $38.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $21.35K 2.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 12734195 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4423479 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.