TEG 0.00% 0.6¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Ann: Major Milestone for Cliff Head Oil Export, page-18

1. 1,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1384
    'Milestone' is a very apt description of this new export route, it will assist many operations in the PB.
    Matt Birney, today from Business news points out:
    "That transporting crude by road to new facilities in the POG, the new route is a milestone for the CHJV and other WA producers, particularly in the re-energised Perth Basin, where potential gas production may have been constrained by an inability to deal with associated condensate and other liquid hydrocarbons.
    Proactive talks to Mid West port Authority (MWPA) CEO Damian Tully, and he says.
    "We are excited to facilitate a new tanker export route through Geraldton, enabling the supply chain and demonstrating that MWPA continues to provide a viable trade opportunity."
    "I congratulate the CHJV on this significant milestone and we look forward to continuing our work with them."

Without doubt the cost logistics of the export route and off taking will be improved with more execution and development and now that is has been established it provides a big option for current gas wells drilled in the PB that have been identifying oil/condensate commercial potential and would be thinking, ok, but what do we do with it.
    Market sentiment is not with us at TEG at the moment, but if management keep ticking the boxes, I'm sure that will change and I'm sure that they will.
    Bring on the seismic snapshot !!
    Better fortune for us.
    GKLAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $26.50K 4.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 20386320 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 364916 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.