TEG 0.00% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Yes Itsa I read this on oil price and was licking my chops just...

1. 974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 938
    Yes Itsa I read this on oil price and was licking my chops just thinking about what can happen moving froward for TEG and PGY.
    The immense pressure now on Aust Govt for more CCS and being shown to do the right and correct thing. just keeps me thinking that this project has a real good chance of getting up.
    The headlines tell the story.
    The figures that are quoted for CCS down the track make the case for the TEG/PGY CCS partnership just so very attractive.
    No wonder Blingo gets so very excited about it all.
    The CCS deal could end up being worth more to us than the the oil.

The dumping of stock at TEG continues daily and its just relentless. Go figure.

The Unstoppable Growth Of Carbon Markets

• As the race to lower emissions intensifies,at present the global carbon market is estimated to be worth more than $100 billion.

• The CEO of ExxonMobil believes that carbon capture and storage technologies are the holy grail of energy markets, believing the CCS market could be worth $4 trillion by 2050.

• As countries and international bodies become increasingly aggressive in their attempts to lower carbon emissions, the sky truly is the limit for carbon markets.
    • The CEO of Exxon Mobil, Darren Woods, stated last month that he believes CCS technologies are “the holy grail” when it comes to collecting carbon, adding “if you can overcome some of those technology hurdles, get your cost down, you’ve got a technology then that can address this in a very cost-efficient way.”
    • As more mechanisms emerge over the coming years, covering a higher percentage of the world’s carbon emissions, the value of carbon is set to soar.
    Last edited by Luvlife: 16/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $8.144K 410.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4230315 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2113287 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.