PGY 5.00% 1.9¢ pilot energy limited

I am new to this company and do not know anything about the...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I am new to this company and do not know anything about the Board or Brad Lingo. Anyone can enlighten me please?
    Made an investment here b/c I think H2 is a really interesting future. Their CCS fields are very well positioned geographically in relation to industry in Bunbury. I was thinking, and still do, that they will have cash flow to sustain themselves from the oil out of Cliff Head.
    It will be a verfy long runway even if all goes well but I.M.O PGY may be somewhat like FAR.
    FAR was a small company with huge oil field off Africa. Had no cash flow. Needied $$$$ to develop the field. Eventually sold large parts of their interest ti very large Oil companies invluding WPL, Came unstuck tho when they needed cash to fund their portion of development and finance markets wewre hopeless.
    Their will be plenty of chances to hold or trade this when they announce permitting for CCS etc and then as they announce development partners.
    I was alerted to this by an announcement from APA. So they atleast are interested in the outcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $49.03K 2.518M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4049365 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1156867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.