CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 591
    here's my thoughts on SAS jax
    It has a compelling theme ..built around satellite technology [ wow ! nano satellites] . They claim to have patented IP ...I want to know more ! but for the present remain sceptical [ about the IP only].
    the huge turnover in day 6 is a sign of some professional, punter interest. Conceivably hedge fund but more likely a couple of smart, cashed up traders. Their focus will be : how much buying to move the price up? hence my cheeky contribution regarding Market Cap.
    yes, for professional insto types the Market Cap is based on the entire and diluted ( for options and convertible securities and performance shares ) capital. But insto investors arent running in this race.......yet .
    But if a stockbroker can be tempted to publish a research report which examines technology, IP and the commercial solution to the big 100+ nano deployment then.....an insto or three could jump aboard.
    The experience of Reffind RFN is helpful here. On its IPO in July they had a mobile app and total revenue of $3000 . [[[[ yes three thousand dollars]]]. But Foster stockbroking were able to talk up the potential of this egregiously overpriced newbie of a tech stock ..and the [ mug] punters drove it to a $200million MC !
    so....SAS ..it's got potential jax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.