SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

here's my thoughts on SAS jax It has a compelling theme ..built...

1. 2,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 581
    here's my thoughts on SAS jax
    It has a compelling theme ..built around satellite technology [ wow ! nano satellites] . They claim to have patented IP ...I want to know more ! but for the present remain sceptical [ about the IP only].
    the huge turnover in day 6 is a sign of some professional, punter interest. Conceivably hedge fund but more likely a couple of smart, cashed up traders. Their focus will be : how much buying to move the price up? hence my cheeky contribution regarding Market Cap.
    yes, for professional insto types the Market Cap is based on the entire and diluted ( for options and convertible securities and performance shares ) capital. But insto investors arent running in this race.......yet .
    But if a stockbroker can be tempted to publish a research report which examines technology, IP and the commercial solution to the big 100+ nano deployment then.....an insto or three could jump aboard.
    The experience of Reffind RFN is helpful here. On its IPO in July they had a mobile app and total revenue of $3000 . [[[[ yes three thousand dollars]]]. But Foster stockbroking were able to talk up the potential of this egregiously overpriced newbie of a tech stock ..and the [ mug] punters drove it to a $200million MC !
    so....SAS ..it's got potential jax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.