SBR 14.3% 1.6¢ sabre resources limited

Ann: Major New Andover East Lithium Targets at Sherlock Bay, page-60

1. 1,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    I'm not a big fan of 'nearology' either. It almost never works out and is way over-rated in my view. Much like the Bombers.

Plenty of junior lithium explorers have been drilling around Greenbushes for years. Some right up against the cyclone fence, but none have found anything of note next to the biggest and best lithium deposit on the planet. Similar with Pilgangoora with most of the east Pilbara commercially sized deposits found 30, 40 or 100 kilometres away. I could say the same for the eastern Goldfields area and elsewhere. Many of us remember Dakota Minerals being next door to Pilgangoora and how that ended in tears. Nearology is a flunk and a failed strategy in my view.

Sabre is not a nearology play but one in a similar geological setting to Azure's sensational Andover project. I'm in early here for a relatively small punt. Getting in on the ground floor is one of the most liberating acts you can give yourself in my view particularly where you see the smoke and smell the fire. There's more than a frisson of excitement here. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.287M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $2.909K 190.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.