SBR 0.00% 1.2¢ sabre resources limited

I don't know much about management here as I've only been a...

1. 1,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    I don't know much about management here as I've only been a holder for a couple of weeks. I read all the posts on all the threads going back to the consolidation last October before buying in and it's a mixed bag. As it is with most companies. You can find supporters and detractors in roughly equal number. It's a mixed bag.

There's only a gossamer between a visionary and a villain and you can find posts supporting both positions for both Jon Dugdale and Michael Scivolo. I often find that detractors adopt that position as they like to blame management for their own poor decisions. It's tempting and easy to do and avoids the pain of self-reflection.

What I do know from my short time here is the reply to the ASX price query earlier in the week was sharp and professional. A clever person can make something complicated where a genius can make it simple. Dugdale's reply was as simple as it was brilliant. It left the ASX with nowhere to go other than to acknowledge the clarity and sit down. I know what side of the gossamer I've put him on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.715M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 343372 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 5001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.