THB 6.06% 3.1¢ thunderbird resources limited

Hi Invest EgateSlack has been kind enough to validate my rough...

1. 4,331 Posts.
    Hi Invest Egate

Slack has been kind enough to validate my rough calculations, based on this we should get a nice little rerating on VOR and likely in the near future im betting a decent broker will get on this emerging copper story.

The market works in strange ways at times on often will give a premium in value for a company should it deserve this, i think VOR gets this value premium based on a few things, obviously positive results sends us up. More importantly if we look at the internal position of VOR its rock solid, they have a 25,000m program in motion with 3 rigs(1 RC and 2 Diamond) only 3 holes have been released(240m) with 4,000m completed and 21,000 left to drill as of the last report. We dont have a situation where VOR will deliver results and then share holders wont see anything for another 6 months while the price just drifts down back down in the dumps because the company has no plan and no cash.

Investors as many of us already know that we have a real shot at uncovering a possible world class resource on China's door step, management have positioned the company for a real chance at success, VOR Has it all including the copper in the form of chalcocite, we just need confirmation on how much is there, hitting 100m+ zones at healthy grades will build one hell of a JORC in very short order.

I know i keep harping on about the chalcocite but this is the stuff that builds premium copper resources just like SFR had done, we have it and we will find more of it, this is the stuff thats sets the market on fire, i cant wait until we get more of it!!!

VOR has the most potential ive since SFR and AVB. More drilling will see how far we go.

Best of luck all VOR holders!!::)))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $5.728M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ $19.93K 662.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 428245 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.