CHN 4.03% $1.29 chalice mining limited

Besides Chalice Gold I also follow the Cartier Resources...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Besides Chalice Gold I also follow the Cartier Resources project. And as we know, Cartier Res's Chimo Mine lies in the middle of the huge area of Chalice Gold. Agnico Eagles own 17% of Cartier.

27. November 2028: Cartier has now delivered more good results:
    „CARTIER CUTS 6.6 G/T AU OVER 13.0 M ALONG DEPTH EXTENSION OF ZONE 6N1 DOUBLING RESOURCE POTENTIAL NEAR MINE INFRASTRUCTURE“
    https://ressourcescartier.com/press...-resource-potential-near-mine-infrastructure/

On 7. November i wrote:
    I found this translated

Does Agnico beat in 2019?
    "So far, Cloutier has had no problems collecting fresh funds. Because there is already a gold producer Agnico Eagle, who has registered his claims to Chimo. The Toronto-based company owns 17 percent of Cartier and has participated in the last rounds of capital. According to Cloutier, the company, valued at around 9 billion US dollars, would be happy to take over the Chimo mine. Agnico can rely on an excellent infrastructure (electricity, roads, workers, processing) and operates in the immediate vicinity of the Goldex mine. There, gold is mined profitably to a depth of one kilometer. In Q2, cash costs were $ 680 per ounce. Goldex is a blueprint for Chimo. In addition, Chimo could go back into operation for a two-digit million dollar amount.“

„From a share of 20 percent Agnico would have to submit a takeover bid for all shareholders according to Canadian stock exchange rules. That can already happen in 2019. Because in December 2016, Cartier and Agnico have agreed to a standstill for two years. Agnico can not submit an offer until mid-December. After that, the deadline has expired!“

Link: https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...4509651/page-39?post_id=36411345#.W_6Hnoq1KhA

What does this have to do with Chalice Gold? Should Agnico strike and take over Cartier Res then sooner or later I can imagine that Agnico will strategically take over the very promising area of Chalice. Would certainly make sense or? This is my consideration and speculation here at Chalice Gold. And by the way I'm of course interested in the great project Pyramid Projekt.

upload_2018-11-28_13-36-57.png

From Chalice Homepage:

The Project covers an area of 245km2 and is located directly east of the c.20Moz Val-d’Or gold camp (Figure 3). With land-holdings encompassing a strike length of 27km of the Larder Lake-Cadillac Fault, the most prolifically endowed gold trend in the southern Abitibi, the Project is situated amongst some of the region’s most significant mines, including:

• Agnico Eagle – LaRonde (>12Moz @ ~5g/t)
    • Eldorado – Sigma Lamaque (>11Moz @ ~7g/t)
    • Canadian Malartic (>10Moz @ ~1.1g/t)
    • Agnico Eagle – Goldex (>5Moz @ ~1.7g/t)

The Project surrounds the historical Chimo gold mine, which produced c. 379koz Au @ 4.8g/t.  

Or who knows ... maybe another company besides Agnico has been keeping an eye on the huge area of Chalice. Let's see, it stays very interesting here. My biggest wish is, however, that Chalice itself rises to become a gold producer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
0.050(4.03%)
Mkt cap ! $490.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.24 $1.29 $1.24 $1.923M 1.512M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 31020 $1.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 14452 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.