SBR 10.0% 1.8¢ sabre resources limited

Ann: Major New EM Conductor Extends Massive Sulphide Potential, page-25

1. 2,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    "Sherlock seems to be building nicely and the value of the project continues to improve with a lot more to come with core results and more drilling planned." Tantanoola
    I'm certainly no expert , but the difference between the EM anomalies at Discovery and Symonds and the 2 now revealed at Discovery West , in yesterday's announcement , appeared exponentially stronger & larger to my untrained eyes .
    My interpretation could be technically wrong , so I sought some clarification from Jon as follows :
    " .........the two new " lenses" appear massive compared with the anomalies associated with Discovery and Symonds . Is that the reality of their actual strength and size .
    Thanks "
    Jon's response : " Could/should be a reflection of relative size and strength as sulphides tend to correlate well with EM anomalies - both at SB and Andover. "
    Posters may want to argue about the minutiae as to whether the details of an independent , professionally prepared Feasibility Study still remain relevant , personally I'm more interested in what we may end up . Ideally with a land rush for tenements in a new mineralised province .smile.png
    So far his mineralisation thesis is holding in spades , but it feels like many are waiting ( in the wings ) for a slip up .
    I hope the story continues to build , but there are no guarantees .
    Best wishes
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $31.8K 1.765M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 820692 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ 314298
Last updated 13.01pm 24/05/2024 ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.