SBR 10.0% 1.8¢ sabre resources limited

"Sherlock seems to be building nicely and the value of the...

1. 2,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    "Sherlock seems to be building nicely and the value of the project continues to improve with a lot more to come with core results and more drilling planned." Tantanoola
    I'm certainly no expert , but the difference between the EM anomalies at Discovery and Symonds and the 2 now revealed at Discovery West , in yesterday's announcement , appeared exponentially stronger & larger to my untrained eyes .
    My interpretation could be technically wrong , so I sought some clarification from Jon as follows :
    " .........the two new " lenses" appear massive compared with the anomalies associated with Discovery and Symonds . Is that the reality of their actual strength and size .
    Thanks "
    Jon's response : " Could/should be a reflection of relative size and strength as sulphides tend to correlate well with EM anomalies - both at SB and Andover. "
    Posters may want to argue about the minutiae as to whether the details of an independent , professionally prepared Feasibility Study still remain relevant , personally I'm more interested in what we may end up . Ideally with a land rush for tenements in a new mineralised province .smile.png
    So far his mineralisation thesis is holding in spades , but it feels like many are waiting ( in the wings ) for a slip up .
    I hope the story continues to build , but there are no guarantees .
    Best wishes
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $31.8K 1.765M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 820692 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ 314298
Last updated 13.01pm 24/05/2024 ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.