CRR 5.88% 0.9¢ critical resources limited

Ann: Major New LCT Pegmatite System Discovered at Mavis Lake East, page-12

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I feel everyone's frustration, I too am more than 65% in the red, sold down, etc. I too agree that the board and cheesy should be substituting some of their salary for shares.

That said, If the sp was rocketing up over these some anns, everyone would be singing praise, "the board and Cheeseman are doing so well" etc.

Times are shit, sp low, everyone lost money, kk cool. Does every ann now really need this much negativity and hate? It is just kinda getting old. Please remember we all are in the same position! So yeah, I guess let frustration out and what not but remember, it's not the problem, it is how we deal with the problem that matters.

Can't change where the company is at now. If you really want the board to hear you rock up to the agm or send letters relentlessly haha I dunno, but all the negativity and hate here is just perpetuation everyone feeling shitty about their position.

On the bright side, Li is chemically speaking the alpha element for bat metals. The low Li price is accelerating Li bat research and adoption into the market, inclusive of e-vehicles. If you don't believe that then don't invest in lithium and if you do but don't believe in crr then don't invest here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $16.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.277K 271.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 9119648 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3745033 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.