TMS 3.57% 1.5¢ tennant minerals limited

Ann: Major New Two-Phase Drilling Program Commences at Bluebird, page-23

1. 2,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 938
    Back in TMS again after the TMSO was hopelessly expired including mine. Was a bit disappointed at the results earlier in the hopeful NE-extension area. In again in anticipation of some good results from the new two-phase drill campaign at Bluebird commenced already (in a season that is good for drilling in the region per some).
    Tennant should still have around $5m+ in the bank in April after its [email protected] raise in the same month (and i always liked TMS for its very frugal/tight qtrly spending on admin/staff cost and put most on exploration related, very consistent if looking back at past yrs' quarterlys, probably one of the best in ASX i would say; but then execution speed/efficiency is another story so far) and the total SOI is not increased (due to the expiration of the listed circa 384m TMSO options -3c exe in April 2024) and is under 1b now in total to date. Copper is a bit off the sentiment at the moment (short term maybe) but Tennant is a copper and gold play (had some impressive Au hits too) not just copper. So fingers crossed (that the management will execute efficiently and deliver this time!). Aimho. GLTAHS!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $13.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $6.256K 446.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 365000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1206847 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.