NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: Major North American Distribution Agreement for IQbuds-NUH.AX, page-21

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I would presume that this is the start of one of many upcoming announcements in the short term.

You are correct that this announcement does nothing in terms of defining a financial forecast. This is likely why when the announcement came out there was a quick run-up and now its heading back to 6cents which is the raising price.

Technically there looks as if there will be a few more shares to sell before this 6cents overhang will be mopped up. I use the rule of thumb that 25% of shares in a placement will be thrown back in the market. NUH issued a 83m shares so 20m will need to be mopped up.

NUH has pre-sold $AU1m of product (4000 pieces) but likely the profit on this is $AU500k (assuming its as high as 50% profit margin).

Now NUH has to demonstrate that they can successfully tap into the market and sell 4000 units per day in the next 3-4 years.

Today is the North American distribution channel. I want to see NUH obtain a credit facility that can help them to produce 10,000 per month in the near future, and then form a platform to do 100,000 units per month. At these levels you can expect a retail pricing model and a wholesale pricing model.

Still watching this stock to retrace towards the 6cents mark and looking for an entry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.