ASN 1.05% 9.4¢ anson resources limited

Ann: Major Project Milestone - Water Rights Secured for Paradox, page-183

1. 2,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1629
    Anson did it right, most deadlines have been hit on time, picking one if the most experienced DLE partners, delivered a brilliant DFS, starting relatively small with the ability to scale up with other minerals able to be extracted by sunresin, tier 1 location, lower SOI than the majority of lithium hopefuls, potentially huge resource and a garentee that the resource will continue to be expanded, PR could definitely use improvement but I'd rather they just do the job than put out flashy presentations..

one day people will stop seeing lake at 80c as a bargain and start seeing it as an expensive risk, you can get 4 times the shares in ASN for the same price and you know what your getting, lake investors don't know what the future looks like and I find it baffling people would invest in something with such a sketcky past and uncertain future vs something that is clearly superior and clearly undervalued.. I mean even just the additional byproducts extraction, lilac beads can't do that so that's a huge amount of lost potential profits dumped back into the ground, for us that's a hedge against lithium prices and the byproducts effectively make lithium extraction free, it's just a no brainer
    Last edited by MrFaargs: 08/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $121.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.5¢ 9.4¢ $49.18K 521.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 434545 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 81758 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.