NRZ 0.00% 0.5¢ neurizer ltd

That’s a positive announcement…. Surprisingly it’s not at...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    That’s a positive announcement…. Surprisingly it’s not at 10cents now, that’s what normally happens. Lol.

I just have a feeling that there is going to be no middle ground with this stocks sp. It’s just going to continue been so under priced and off the radar until one day it just going to pop and then it’s to the moon. All the amazing box ticking between now and then is having little to no effect on sp.

By rights each box ticking event should be incrementally increase the sp due to the de-risking effect, but alas nothing.

Often as long timers here know - positive announcements usually have a negative effect on the sp and even that’s with no build up the announcement ie buy the rumour, sell the event type of stuff.

Never the less whether the sp incrementally increases or goes pop one day I still plan on sticking with this.

12 years ago when I first brought this stock previously known as MTN we did not have government backing and as such this was the demise of the company. Now today it’s quite the opposite and believe me having government backing / support is a big deal. Try getting this project going with resistance from government and it’s much harder game then.

Well done Justyn and others keep it going, this project is of national significance - we all need to eat don’t we? … when it boils down that why take sides on stocks.

seanbuccs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.512M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 270000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.