PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Congratulations Hokusai! I hate you and and every other share...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Congratulations Hokusai! I hate you and and every other share holder who bought post 2015.

I had awesome timing too. I bought at IPO stage. I added to my holdings at 18c, 22c, 32c, 11c, 9c, DIDN'T sell at 50c, bought more at 23c, 14c, 6c, 4c, 8c, 2.4c and held my breath for nearly 15 years and finally saw the price start to rise in 2016. I broke even at 11c later that year and have never stopped believing that PHK could reach $2 and more. Finally the world seems to agree with me (well they're starting to) and there are some real fundamentals behind the SP rise.

I thought that PHK were on the verge of making some serious money back in 2006 (along with enough people to push the price to 50c). I have lived through countless over promises, under deliveries and share holder dilutions but never lost belief in the Phoslock story.

I may be the dumbest most stubborn PHK share holder in the country but I'm also the happiest most relieved one. Better early than never.

I have started on a measured profit taking plan that goes through to $2 and more. I will still have a substantial holding by then and there is much announcement watching and company analysis to do as the company grows. I'm sure that the fundamentals going forward will influence my exit plan but I cannot describe how relieved I feel at the company's recent and future success. Bring it on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.