AEE 0.00% 14.0¢ aura energy limited

Read this for NPV calculation...

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Read this for NPV calculation https://www.pngminers.com/2016/03/determining-net-present-value-npv.html

In essence it's an assessment of cashflows over life of mine, and a summary of the total extracted value of the deposit in cash terms.

Some things are known from the DFS such as "all in sustaining cost", capital cost for plant and machinery.
    Some things are forecast such as the sales price / lb of U308. This future price risk can be mitigated by offtake contracts at that price. The upside is higher prices than forecast.
    A discount factor is used to account for unknowns and risks; typically 8% for each year further out from the calculation point.

From memory I think the forecast price for U308 was $65/lb in the DFS, and if that delivers $20/lb in profit, then an $85/lb price doubles the profit.
    It's this leverage that is really exciting in the coming U bull market. If we achieve $200/lb like some spectators and commentators speculate, then any Uranium related activity will have valuations off the charts.

I believe prior to the last big bull run starting in 2005 there were only 20 odd development companies in the space, and 3yrs later there were 500.
    Everyone wanted a piece of the action.

And the elephant in the room is Haggan; if that comes into play then Aura has a NPV something of the order of several Billion dollars.
    Share prices could move from 10's of cents to $5-10 within a few years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $115.8K 830.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 296347 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 15063 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.