VMM 3.70% 52.0¢ viridis mining and minerals limited

Serra Verde is a great deposit. Lets say its 1200ppm. Even if it...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 522
    Serra Verde is a great deposit. Lets say its 1200ppm.

Even if it had double the NdPr and double the DyTb of MEI, MEI has twice the grade, so they both work out to having the same contained amount of critical rare earths.So now you've got VMM next door to MEI (drilling literally a stones throw away), Serra Verde probably valued at half a bil, its' private so I'm really not too sure, MEI valued at half a bil, Brazillian Rare Earths at $315m, and VMM at $60m.I really don't think it can be made any more clear.

You're asking why it won't go down to the cap raise price, sure it could, but I really, really doubt it, again, go back to the market cap comparison.

You're asking why MEI didn't acquire the tenements, MEI have 190sq hectares right? That's a lot of land, did you expect them to acquire absolutely everything? It's clearly not necessary for them to do that.

You're asking if the drill results are likely to be similar to MEI, no one is going to tell you a certain yes, but when you're drilling literal meters from high grade MEI hits, what conclusions do you make?

You're asking if the market cap is undervalued, put all the pieces of the puzzle together, and come to your own conclusion. They've just completed a significant drill program with results expected any day now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.