DEG 0.80% $1.24 de grey mining limited

I think the market isn't even looking at drilling results at...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    I think the market isn't even looking at drilling results at this point? DEG is tied up in gold indices, gold price, the overall value of the ASX (following the US exchanges) as the big investing groups haven't got the time to understand and digest what all this means. One announcement might not shake the tree, but it is very much increasing evidence that Hemi is indeed a monster with underground tentacles that extend at depth to Antwerp and probably well beyond. Some of those grades are very impressive and if the structural controls on them are extensive and predictable this could be one awesome underground system once the pits have been fully explored. its now at the stage that the biggest risk to SH value (for longer term holders at least) is a takeover before the true value of DEG and its extensive land holdings is realised. The gold is one thing, and over the whole system there may not be another Hemi but there will certainly be quite a number more Toweranna's, there will certainly be a significant amount of Lithium, once attention can turn to that, and there is already a VMS resource to the east with Zinc/Silver/Gold that was partially worked up a few years ago. The latter is actually a significant deposit already and may be another monster at depth, they just couldn't afford to drill it out at the time. But that time will come as soon as they have spare cash and that is only a few years away. Hold tight for the ride .
    Meanwhile I think Glen is on tomorrow AM, so still time for another announcement before then? Maybe a regional exploration update? Please Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.24
Change
-0.010(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $2.286B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.24 $3.334M 2.676M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 108705 $1.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.24 20490 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.24
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.24 820175
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.