MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Getting it out before Tesla's battery day on 22 Sept 2020Tesla's...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Getting it out before Tesla's battery day on 22 Sept 2020
    Tesla's Roadrunner Project has built a functioning prototype production line for their new cells in 6 months, and they are all across any solid state developments, they are aiming at Terrawatt Hour production capacity with battery and pack manufacture at every Giga/Terra factory.
    They acquired Maxwell technologies who on their site prior to purchase indicated on their way to Solid State and Tesla with it's resources would have accelerated that.
    I have a substantial holding of MNS in my Super Fund which is well down on when I bought it (it was on the ASX 300 still ) so I really hope MNS can actually deliver something.
    For general info on state of Battery tech a couple of sites worth checking out on Youtube
    The Limiting Factor - Deep dives into batteries and components
    A New Zealander includes interviews with Dorothy Meng on the current state of research (Research associate of John Goodenough and solid state batteries and associated with Maxwell Technologies)

And Sean Mitchell, also does investigations and interviews on battery materials etc, the one with Piedmont Lithium CEO is excellent as is the one on Solid State batteries

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.