AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

re: Ann: Major Technical Achievement Expands ... Thanks John for...

1. 25 Posts.
    re: Ann: Major Technical Achievement Expands ... Thanks John for your thoughts, much appreciated.

Sorry, this post is going to be long but once I am on my high horse, I find it hard to get off!

From what I can work out, two main competitors build the FR into the fabric during manufacture. Another adds it afterwards and our product seems to be similar to that but with a less involved application process and different chemistry (hence cheaper?). The advantage to built-in is that it can't be washed out but we can sell to existing textile companies. I really don't know the textile market so I awaiting announcements that are more detail-orientated.

I am really excited by Cleanshell as it is based on super oil repellent surface technology (superoleophobic). The same thing has been around for water in paints which creates a self-cleaning surface as water is so repelled by the paint surface, it forms almost spherical drops on the surface that roll off. To achieve that for oil is remarkable as oil spreads like no other (ie why oil spills spread so far on the surface of water). My mind boggles at the applications and possibly creating new markets. But I want to know with so many products, what is the focus and who are their targets.

I also think HC is a way to Alexium management to survey what we, their market, is looking for. Only they know how much real interest is in their shares and what are the dummy bids. If they are not getting the response they are hoping for from announcements, HC may give insight (or may not).

Hope that answers your question but if not, I am happy to try again. Even better, the answer could be in the next announcement...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.54K 154.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1253814 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 115736 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.