AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Major Technical Achievement Expands Sales Op, page-17

1. 616 Posts.
    re: Ann: Major Technical Achievement Expands ... Of course I love the company moron, I've made money.

no one says you have to read the post and if your so skeptical then sell your stock.

I wasn't going to respond to your post, but felt compelled to considering you wanted to insult me for no apparent reason.

I've got no issue with what mickymoo is say, I'm just pointing out that, its clear he is not up to speed with where the company is at. Dr Jeff Owen's and his technology which AJX originally acquired is so far out of the mix its not funny, so although mickeymoo industry background is impressive, its not in the scheme of where the company is at.

On that note of backgrounds, anybody can be anything they want on here. Did I happen to tell you that I was a famous fighter pilot, and then Broadway actor, with a DR in Chemistry that now has a million dollar FR company... obviously not (no intention of discrediting you mickymoo, Im sure you are an expert). Expressing expertise in an area where people hold stock in, without any knowledge of that expert can be damaging. I deal with facts from people I can see and hear in person, not on HC (again no intention to insult you mickymoo)

But anyway, we are all entitled to our opinions and certainly not entitled to listen to Neanderthals like you insulting those that share them.

Just as mickymoo is entitled to say what he chooses, as I am if I'm happy with the company. Be rest assured if they stuff up, I will be the first to fire up.

Regardless I'm sure your the type of shareholder that has nothing positive to say when a company is doing well, but I'm sure your vocal when its not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.