AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Major Technical Achievement Expands Sales Op, page-2

1. 1,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: Ann: Major Technical Achievement Expands ... Is there no end to the positive announcements this company makes to the ASX?

It seems to be going from strength to strength.

It will be interesting to see how quick the uptake is once their products start hitting the market and what impact this will have on the share price.

I like all of the positivity on this stock shown by so many posters. It makes for a welcome change from some of the other stocks I hold.

Hopefully some of the lofty aspirations and expectations others have on this stock will be realised over the coming months and years.

As for AJX being a tinderbox waiting to catch fire so to speak, I don't think it would work because AJX's flame retardancy technology would ensure any outbreak of fire would be shortlived and cause minimal damage.

I am hoping the share price takes off though, but as a long-term shareholder I'm in no hurry for that to happen.

I remember seeing a share price target a year or two ago for this stock of 38 cents a share. So much has happened since then that that figure must have been revised significantly upward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.54K 154.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1253814 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 115736 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.