AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

re: Ann: Major Technical Achievement Expands ... Even though I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 25 Posts.
    re: Ann: Major Technical Achievement Expands ... Even though I hold this stock and would love to see it fly, I think its run will be damaged by false expectations. So I just wanted to add my two cents in about paint.

I have worked in paint R&D for many years and tried many times to formulate a functional flame retardant paint. It fundamentally cannot be done at this time for water-based household paints (using the current available technology and the technology I have researched that Alexium uses) so don't expect it to be on your shelves at Bunnings. If you want me to go through the reasons, I can but it will bore the majority.

The paint that reports on Alexium refer to as being conceptually possible is self- decontaminating paint for limited industrial applications applied in a controlled environment where microwave curing is available. Alexium technology relies on producing a rough surface and well as fluroalkylsilanes to produce a super oil repellant surface so will take much time to bring to design and development. I think we should just focus on the fabric.

Alexium needs to illustrate it's ability to sell the product for me to comfortably throw myself into this company. I have dealt with the companies we are up against in the FR arena like Dow Corning and Rhodia. They know how to sell their products by sending in technical experts to sell their products with lots of schmoozing to go with it. Sending out samples of fabrics is the only concrete example I have been able to see of Alexium selling the product which is almost like suppling rags for the labs cleaning cupboard. Most labs have rooms full of free samples. I want to hear less general jargon and more direct information about sales. Is there a sales team or is everything hypothetical at the moment? If anyone is better informed, I would love to here about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.