EXT 0.00% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

Ann: Major US sporting association signs agreement with Covata, page-19

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    With pleasure @abo. Firstly , with a new board and senior employees there were new faces everywhere. Perhaps a few concerned shareholders from last year but they left their pitchforks behind this time .
    Starting with Ted Pretty my impression is Covata is now a driven, sales oriented company seeking advice about the needs of the customer and working to streamline system usability which in turn will drive more sales. Sounds simple and it is 101 but they obviously mean it.
    Compared to last years AGM where the vibe was " check out the great tech, awards,accreditations, resellers etc" the message was more about recognising our deficiencies in real world situations and rectifying them. Hard commercial realities show up on the 4C as we all have endured and the team aren't promising an instant turnaround, if that was imminent we may not have just raised more capital presumably. However, they impress me as cohesive, motivated and professional. If the corner can be turned then this crew will achieve it.
    With regard to the sales pipeline I believe it is (finally) real and comprises multiple tangible opportunities. They refuse to dangle any fluffy announcements to the market or even strong hints about near term revenue so I'm not sweating/betting on anything immediate but I'm confident they have the strategy, knowhow and drive to change the companies fortunes, and ours.
    Keep the faith. ( I am).
    Redtank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2497762 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4512592 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.