re: Ann: MAK - Minemakers Limited - Panel Acc... Nobull, there...

1. 9,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    re: Ann: MAK - Minemakers Limited - Panel Acc... Nobull, there is no way i want Ross or Jordinson sacked. The iranians virtually destroyed UCL, we are lucky to still be a listed company off the back of their treachery. That we are still around is through the work of 3 people mainly and their product. Firstly Frank Reid in getting Sandpiper for us which is giving us a chance of making some money, something we have no rational reason to hope for from Mehdiabad.

Secondly Ian Ross brought John Kahlbetzer/Twynam to the company off the back of Sandpiper. Kahlbetzer's financial strength saved us when we needed capital during the GFC and got a couple of capital raisings off successfully when hardly anyone else could raise any money. His presence and commitment has surely been important in attracting additional financial interested parties including the Omanis as well as defeating the MAK takeover bid.

Thirdly, following Reid's resignation (thanks for nothing MAK) Jordinson's work has put us in a position where we are confident of fulfilling our obligations for Sandpiper and having a viably producing company.

I think your anger towards Ross and Jordinson is redirected from the real enemy of your UCL shareholding which is Iran. You love Iran (not it's corrupt rulers) but they are the source of the near destruction of your capital in UCL and a decade of effort by the company in Iran. Ross and Jordinson are your friends who have done what they can to rescue your capital from the damage the Iranians wreaked on you. Thanks to them your capital may actually eventually make you money and possibly get you a return from Mehdiabad too.

I do share your hope for Mehdiabad, i've certainly lost a lot of time and potentially capital to it too however Mehdiabad is a perpetual lotto ticket that may one day deliver a prize but is most likely a scrap of paper. Yes the Iranians owe us real money for it but whether we ever get it is a mirage teasing in the distance. The one thing that could give us a chance is the regime change for which you long. Ross and Jordinson know this too and therefore have done the right thing which is to recognise they cannot effect regime change in any way so must do what they can as responsible company managers. That is to keep a finger in that pie but go and do something useful until our Iranian enemies fall.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.849K 969.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6061535 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6702447 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.