Ann: MAK: Patersons Research Note Recommending UC, page-7

1. 819 Posts.
    re: Ann: MAK: Patersons Research Note Recomme... Seals, hi.
    Thanks. Agree Brokers are highly self interested. Matthew Trivett's trading strategy "sell MAK and buy UCL and accept the MAK offer" pleases both his client, Mak, and rockets the broking industry's all important geared revenue stream to stock exchange transaction volumes. Sound advice to give if he wants to stay employed doing what he does in the broking industry? Hapless clients following this advice have to make 20% of gains just to cover the spread, commission and any tax costs?

I presume the salt project just gives Drummond waffle space when there is no news on the other projects and he is under pressure to satisfy all the news hungry demands of the investors he has mined for new capital on the basis of the false hopes he has implanted in them.

I see Matthew Trivett does not have to give consent to the use of his valuation by MAK in its statements to the ASX: directors of ASX listed companies are perhaps expected to use their good judgement about appropriate words to use in ASX statements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $37.30K 9.294M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7037099 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1677255 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.