BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

The Mining Code brings Senegal in line with other West African...

1. 1,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    The Mining Code brings Senegal in line with other West African countries who have recently reformed their mining sector legislation, (DYOR)

Despite some resistance to the New Mining Code, it still promotes an investor-friendly mining regime. Given Senegal's political stability, infrastructure and mineral prospects, it should continue to be an attractive environment for mining investors.

Most of my holdings are in Australia, However it’s really good to have leverage towards African gold companies as well, especially BSR which is under the radar and very close to production... if the same company was in AUS it would be worth multiples more right now. where can you pick up gold for $50 an ounce in a company this close to production, it’s probably cheaper then that with drilling over the past 12months as well (pending update to resource)

Goldpirate... you bring up a valid point, and I have done my research on this, and I’m comfortable with the mining legislation, and still remain bullish on BSR right now.
    Last edited by LibertyS: 20/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.