BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

I've been a positive holder for a long time, accumulating slowly...

1. 702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I've been a positive holder for a long time, accumulating slowly when the price dips, but like many shareholders, find management frustrating. The time it took to get the ball mills from China, due to money transfer issues, the foundations for the ball mills should have been installed months ago, and the ball mills should be installed and commissioned be the end of Feb. Now, we are not sure that the foundation upgrades are for the ball mills, or are required for some other upgrades. All this unsurety could be sorted with a little more detail in these announcements. l understand that the drilling assays are important, but at this stage of pre mining, more information to the mining schedule, upgrade of plant, and other items related to the processing of the gold, is important to shareholders. If they give more detail to shareholders, l believe that there would be less negativity around management and the company. Uncertainty also comes from the time it has taken to announce a mining contractor, as that l thought would be a straight forward process, with a short list of only two companies. Yes Devilinc, we on the cusp, but are we two months away, or eight months away? More information needed from management please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.