BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

Ann: Makabingui Mining Development, page-32

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    BraveNewWorld I have noted that your position is sell & held .
    If your position is what you say it is the question is why did you initially buy this stock considering your knowledge of the stock.
    I do not agree with the majority of your post .
    Management has achieved a great deal under difficult times & conditions, firstly the GFC , then Ebola & now the Covid-19 to negotiate. All of these have effected the progress of the goal of getting into production plus many other difficulties too numerous to mention. It has been very time consuming for management & stressful also to shareholders. Not everyone's "cup of tea" so to speak.
    From the recent announcements much has been achieved & IMO we have been updated on a continuous basis. Again this has not been acceptable to some shareholders. That's their view & that's ok but to us long term shareholders we can see the start line & then onto the journey ahead.
    IMO our "commander in chief" all along has never wavered from the task of getting into production unlike many before him have & did.
    I don't know where you got the impression that Nigeria is where our permits are or where he flies to but that's not correct along with the lifestyle slur.
    Please post facts that are correct if you post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.