BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

We should all stop whining. We shareholders should have realised...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    We should all stop whining. We shareholders should have realised well before now that our company's Executive Chairman is not in the habit of providing the owners of our company with any timely news or updates relating to the state of play or any progression that has been made when it comes to Bassari. For the majority, he only reports when the statutes require him to do so.

As this shortcoming seems to have got out of hand substantially now, I would like to know how the calling of a General Meeting is progressing with a view to adding new blood to the Board. If only to have access to some true facts surrounding Bassari. To call this meeting 5% of shareholders have to request it by lodging forms with the present Board. That is shareholders holding approximately 121 million shares or about 1.573 million AUS$ at todays ( and the past 6 months) market price.

I thought that surely there would be substantial shareholders with much larger vested interests in the Bassari then I have so jacked off with the present situation that they would have acted by now. I recall some 2 to 3 years ago one sophisticated investor was allotted over 1 million AUS$ in shares. Wonder how he or she are feeling at this present time?

Maybe, those with the numbers just have so much money they really do not care which way the penny finally drops which I find hard to believe or have a direct line to the Executive Chairman and are getting personal updates on a daily or weekly basis. If they have surely even they must be questioning the quality of the updates and fake news that has been served up to them during the past 3 years.

IMHO the only way shareholders will get any real news or an honest appraisal of Bassari's and its subsidiaries present situation is through the removal of the present Executive Chairman. What is the old saying, a leopard never changes its spots? The same holds true for our Executive Chairman when it comes to reporting to shareholders. The utter contempt he has for shareholders in this regard is well truly out there now for all to see.

I am not expecting the new appointment to be a Warren Buffett, Twiggy Forester or Ghina Reinhart ( although one could wish given where this guy has taken the company) just someone with their own investment interests at heart who will look at the facts and provide ALL shareholders with an honest appraisal of the present situation. Anyone with an IQ of 90 to 110 will do. I ask all shareholders to consider their personal confidence level when it comes to any information this present Executive Chairman provides them. Mine is sitting at zero.

If by some miracle BSR or MGO managed to get the funds it now desperately needs, I am afraid it would all be squandered before I had even heard the company had managed to get it.

So please to those who could make a difference lets see some ACTION! Call for the bloody meeting and just send me the Proxy's. I am sick of just sitting here watching this guy repetitively bury our investment money into the soil of Senegal. I thought the whole idea was to be digging gold out of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.