IXR 12.5% 0.9¢ ionic rare earths limited

Ann: Makuutu Demonstration Plant Update, page-6

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I think this could be part of the reason this is price sensitive Craigasx123:

"The Company, through RRM, remains in regular dialogue with representatives of the Ugandan Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development (MEMD) for an update on the MLA and the Ugandan Government’s progress with regard to processing the MLA.

The requirement to gazette the notice of application for a large-scale mining licence under the new regulations was signed by the Hon Dr Ruth Nankabirwa Ssentamu, the Ugandan government minister for Energy and Mineral Development on 15th September 2023 and gazetted on the 2nd of October.

The Makuutu Heavy Rare Earths Project has the Government’s full support and is set to become Uganda’s flagship mine (refer also to IXR ASX release on the 11th of September for more detail).

Senior members of IonicRE’s executive will be travelling to Uganda in the next fortnight to meet with key stakeholders and attend the Ugandan Mineral Wealth Conference in Kampala on the 30th and 31st of October 2023.

Authorised for release by the Board."

That all points to me like the Senior Members of IXR are flying over for a signing / photos with Ugandan Govt etc. Perhaps to coincide nicely with the good opportunity of the Mineral Wealth Conference in Kampala on the 30th & 31st Oct?! As a holder, I'm hoping so!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $43.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $14.80K 1.649M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 11333095 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5926834 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.