ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1956
    What's you angle Rob, ?, Two days in a row that you have put up Advertisements for IXR's competitors !

Now I fully agree with you that Peak is a lost cause, now that Shenghe has sunk its hooks into them; but the simple fact that the biggest Ionic Clay RE producers in the World has seen fit to take control of a Hard Rock operation must tell you something. Plus being Shenghe, I doubt if Finance is now going to be a problem ~ so I would say it is a fairly good bet that the mine will be built.

Did you pick up on their U & Th levels', not much higher than Makuuta, But if you look at how many tons are processed each year Nguallia is way lower than Makuuta, I may be wrong but I think it is around 40tpa vs 200tpa. and Peak were going to dispose of theirs at a properly engineered storage facility. (same as LYC, PRE, MP, RBW )

Anyhow, even though PEK shareholders have been shafted, they are still going to make a healthy return under Shenghe's management and most likely a windfall if Shenghe try to gain 100%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.