IXR 0.00% 0.6¢ ionic rare earths limited

yeah, I hear you... I cant be bothered with this type of poster...

1. 5,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    yeah, I hear you... I cant be bothered with this type of poster TBH... he avoids the hard hitting questions regarding his own trading and stocks... seems infatuated with IXR.... If he had any sort of a clue he would be trading it regardless of his sentiment... Seems like he simply one of those pessimistic humans that cant see the good in anything... someone who looks at a rose and cant see the beauty of the flower or appreciate its aroma, simply focus's on the thorns and has to let every one know about them...

you come across these types from time to time on HC... they are a minority thank goodness... They usually are poor financially, or don't have a clue how to trade... what is common with these types is they have lost a lot of money at some stage, they want every one else to suffer the same consequences as they think its unfair others should profit when they lost out...

I did read a few of his posts to try to get an understanding of his mentality, its obvious he is vindictive to spend so much time on IXR for so long posting the same pessimistic dribble over and over... surely he must love the sound of his own voice as it seems not many are paying attention to him, many have put him on ignore it would seem.. I just don't get why anyone would continue to study and write near assays on a stock they have no intention of investing in... near no one is listening to him..

and lets say something goes wrong for IXR, and he starts posting "told you so", that's just down right sadistic to attempt to get glory out of others down falls..

IMO IXR is ticking all the boxes moving forward..

Money in the bank, agreements in place, documentation about to be signed off in the next week...

All stocks at this level are high risk and highly speculative... this is not blue chip investing... so yes there is high risk... any one aliking this to horse racing is clueless, as this is a calculated gamble, has fundamentals to back it, current technical analysis is gaining strength...

you always get one troll in a forum... this one seems to like the sound of his own voice it would seem... this fool has posted when stock was at 12 month lows and then did near 100% jump in a month, if he spent as much time learning to trade instead of down ramping he could have made some serious coin.. any way, you cant help these type of forum trolls, they are serial pests...it is what it is..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $55.45K 9.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 8589531 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 9870045 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.