IXR 11.1% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

again someone that doesn't understand what I'm saying...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    again someone that doesn't understand what I'm saying you just loving bashing someone online.... I'm not saying the government is agaisnt the company at all when I've never said such things. the only thing I'm pissed off about is that management have been saying for over 6 months that the mining license is around the corner... the government is obviously for the company to get going I just don't understand out of all the countries I've invested in this one company that's actually got some promise has had soooo much trouble to get a mining license when the government is for the company? have you ever thought that the market isn't happy with how long it's taking to get done when management have been saying it's around the corner for MONTHS? i don't think I've seen another company that has dropped this much that has got a massive resource even though it's not the highest ppm has dropped down to new lows since mid 2021 and before that the start of 2021? it can't be because of the rare earth price because show me another company that went from touching the 0.090 to get down to as low as 0.020? the market obviously doesn't have to much trust in management around the mining license now... obviously we will get it but WHEN? it's been soooo long now that it's been around the corner I highly doubt once we get it which I reckon another 2-3 months it won't even move the share price like what it would if it just dropped randomly without the management saying anything.... we are VERY lucky we got the recycling of rare earths in our corner without that we would easily be in the 0.010-0.015 mark

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $48.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $133.1K 13.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 17378348 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 709182 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.