IXR 0.00% 1.5¢ ionic rare earths limited

I understand exactly what you are saying, I'm ignoring it...

1. 2,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    I understand exactly what you are saying, I'm ignoring it because it is a stupid line of questioning, a huge waste of time. You're sitting around waiting for something to happen rather than proactively reading the market and well, acting.. Ask a better question, better still, go hunt down the information and bring it back to share here - isn't that what HC is all about? Well, it used to be. No point whining about losing money as you won't get any sympathy.

Let me make my point even clearer. Been in the market for 35 years. Seen it all. Done it all. Won big, lost bigger.

The only constant in any of this game is "TIME". You'd normally have to pay thousands to a shrink to learn that skill - I'm offering it to you for nix. Manage your time. Be patient. Have a trading plan. Write it up and read it over and over. Pour all your profits into REITs as you'll pay the smallest amount of tax possible. Some have started offering reinvestment of distributions - use it. #tip look at GDI where just 20% of their distributions are taxable income, the rest is tax free and with a current 7.5% yield it adds up very quickly. You'll thank me later.

Ask yourself - "have the reasons you bought into IXR changed?". Act based upon your answer. Don't wait, act. My opinion? This is one of the easiest plays in the market today - it just requires a bit of patience. Anyone else humming Guns n Roses now?? Go on, admin it - you know you are . . . . . . .

Your comments have absolutely no bearing on what the company does nor how it operates - so all you can do is be a passenger on the journey. Asking back-ended questions in the hope someone has information you don't is not the way to stay in the game.

Buckle up or get off the bus.

Last piece of advice - learn how to use capital letters and where the bloody "enter" key is on your keyboard!!

TC.
    Last edited by TheCount: 28/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $410.4K 28.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 10079505 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1879799 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 8190868
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.